Half Full 半滿

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Get well soon Mummy.. :(

Blank... That’s about how I can describe the state of my mind is at this moment. Seriously, it took me some time to even think of how to start my sentence. Typed some stuffs then delete them, type some stuffs again, then delete them again. How nice...

Think the super cool and wet weather is to blame for this. It started drizzling on and off since yesterday evening and it didn’t stop till now. I reckon that these on and off rains are good during this period of the year, cos they really lowers the warm and dry temperature in Beijing. But I certainly hope that it stays this way till tomorrow morning at least. So I can sleep well tonight. Hur hur...

There were a few moments today where I find myself dozing off subconsciously in my office and I had to struggle so hard just to stay awake the entire day. The 3 in 1 coffee didn’t help much even thou I took 2 at one shot. 15 minutes later and I’m sleepy again. This sucks.

So for the next 1 hour, I've self declared it “skiving hour”.

Fark... Fark... Fark... Why now... Damn... Just got off the phone with sis... Mom's hospitalized for mild stroke... I called mom a few days back while she was attending her church camp in JB and she sounded sick, but I thought it was nothing serious. So I asked her to call me back when she's back in Singapore. Now this news... Mommy is hospitalized in Mount Elizabeth... Thank God she was with her church mates and they sense something wrong with her, so they ask sis to fetch her back from JB.

Dear all please pray for my mother to recover soon. That all I ask...

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home