Half Full 半滿

Friday, June 01, 2007

Mom

Sigh... Messy... Everything is in a mess right now... How I wish I can just buy an air ticket and fly back to be beside mummy. But I know I can’t... All the effort and hope on me will be wasted and everything will be back to zero again. So all I can do now is to stay focus and pray for mummy. I’m sure she will recover soon.

Mummy has little or no control over her left arm and has a weak left leg. She can walk on her own but not for very long. Hai... It really saddens me to just even think of the things mummy is going thru right now and worst, I cannot be there for her when she needs help. All the unfortunate things seems to be coming together at the same time and drowning me within.

Life is never fair... I hate it... But I have to survive or be left behind...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger ShinoZ said…

    Be strong no matter wat! cannot drown.. =) Ur mom really needs you. Call her often, i can see she missed u...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home