Half Full 半滿

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No more

Sigh.. China has blocked the access to most blog sites "outside" China... This sucks.. Although I can still blog but I will not be able to access other's blog and including mine.. So for now I will rest abit and probably seach for a accessible free blog site before I start blogging again.

Anyway, these few weeks has been very tough.. I miss my mother alot.. The lost of someone dear to you is not something easy to forget and get on with.. So do treasure your love ones and cherish every moment with them. There maybe time where there is disagreements but never say or do things that which you may regret in future...

Take care all. May God be with each and everyone of you.

Till we meet again.

Best Regards
Bahbu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home